Friday, May 4, 2012

Who Won the Chocolate?

Well, I'm sure you're all wondering ... who won the chocolate??


Since comments have quieted down and we're headed into the weekend. And I'm sure some of you will want to work on your blocks I thought I should do the drawing.

Here you are! 

Um, so let me see ... 1 ... 2 ... 3

As I make it out - it's Teri Leigh!! 


Whahoooo ... how fun that I get to send you a little package all the way from Belgium!

Will you please email me your current mailing address Teri Leigh?

And what do you know?

Terri Leigh picked the same center that I did!

MSMB-2-JPA

A bunch of you voted for the bottom middle ... in fact by pure votes and my husband's choice - that one was the clear winner. But honestly, I thought that one was too dark. And I had already made my block when I asked everyone's opinion. 

So I'll admit - my bad. Guess I'll just have to make another one. 

Darn! 

~ wink ~

So tell me .. are you making Morning Star, Morning Bright blocks

I sure would like to see them!

Please add them to our Flickr Group.

p.s. If you missed out on the chocolate, don't worry. I'll do it again .. but next time I'll give you more warning and put a deadline on the post. Never fear ... Belgium will not run out of chocolate any time soon. xox

p.s.s. I'm also headed back to Block TWO to show how I pressed this block so pop back over here to have a peek.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure that was my vote as well...oh, well, instead of chocolate, I won a donut with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...