Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I know it's normal but I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. I fall into bed exhausted in the evenings and manage to sleep soundly ... for about three or four hours. Then something wakes me and I spend the rest of the night sleeping in about 5 minute intervals. MOST nights my mind is at ease but sleep just won't come. Some nights my heart aches and / or my brain won't stop turning. 
Those nights make for very very long nights.

This exhaustion magnifies the overwhelming feelings 
... especially today ... 
by your show of kindness and love.

Your comments, email and snail mail continue to pour in. I know I haven't answered yet. But I will. 
I promise. Every single one. 

Your generosity just keeps pouring in and I don't know how we will ever be able to thank you all. (My husband made me change this to WE ...)

The message that came with this block today began "We have never met ..." ~ tears flowed

The letter from my aunt said so much so succinctly ~ I sobbed

A friend presented me with this lovely momento ~ more tears

the flowers above are from her too 

 

My neighbour came over and vacuumed, then mopped my kitchen ~ and I got to play with her baby

Some nights I turn to the iPad and check emails (which honestly isn't a good idea because they are often so stirring). Safer is to catch up on blog reading. Yep, until the other night when I was browsing along, reading a fellow shop owner's blog. I told you a little about Janine's shop when I visited in January to demo my GOT DOTS quilt.

Read this post ... all the way down to the bottom. The last part is in English and left me speechless.


I still haven't found the words to thank her enough.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. i think a lot about you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your momento made me cry also and that is really sweet about the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Jovita. I don't believe any of us out here who love you expect thanks of any kind. I know that I am simply grateful that you are generous enough and strong enough to share what you and Axel are living through.

    The beautiful hands holding babies (I choose to see them as Arne and Saskia) is a stunning piece of art, and so perfect for you. Please know that those of us who love also hold you and Axel in our loving "hands." Deb XOXO

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...