Sunday, June 19, 2011

Patchwork in my "Garden"

It turned out to be a lovely day inside and we welcomed so many warm, smiling faces that it made my day!

Yes it rained, after the driest April, May, June in years ... it's been pouring here for the last few days. But nobody is complaining and our gardens are loving it.

Contingency plans for our "Garden Party" were easy and everything just moved indoors.  Luckily we have experience as 3 out of the last 5 years the weather has not cooperated.


To see details of these and more photos, click here.

My many, many thanks goes to Annie for taking so many photos during the show and tell!  But Annie, next time you're here we have to take pics of your wonderful grandmother's flower garden, it is truly breathtaking.

Thank you so much to everyone who came, it was truly a wonderful and "gezellig" day that I enjoyed very much.  I apologize that we don't have a photo of everyone ... I have more but didn't think you would like if I posted them on-line ... eyes closed, talking mouths, etc etc.  But I have many pictures in my mind and won't forget the fun we had! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Wish I could have been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I have begun to complain about the weather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Utility Knife

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...