Monday, February 28, 2011

A Winner's Packet

Remember the U Pick block tutorial I wrote last week for the Moose on the Porch Layer Cake Quilt Along ... Konda picked two winners and I got to send something sweet to Grethe in Norway!

*** Keep reading cuz you could win one too! ***


What's in the package?
  • A kit to make the pin cushion you see pictured here. It's an original design by me and coordinates with my Nesting block of the month. The kit includes the wool, rick-rack, beads, buttons and silk ribbon.
  • Three skeins of hand-dyed embroidery floss also for the pin cushion.
  • A vintage-inspired packet of needles
  • A greeting card with five 9" pieces of top quality Jacquard ribbon attached, the card can be mailed to a friend or the ribbons used to adorn many projects.
I hope you enjoy it Grethe!

U PickBy the way, I know that some of you have sewn this block as participants in my Skills-Building block of the month (it was block 5A). I've started a Flickr group for everyone to see how many different blocks you can get from this by changing the layout or color selection. I would love for you to up-load your blocks and add them to the U-Pick Group.

But even if you haven't participated in my Skills-Building BOM, you can go download the tutorial, make a block and post it in the U-Pick Flicker Group. No fooling, on April 1st, I'll pick a random winner and you'll get a pin cushion kit too!

In the meantime, you can see all the blocks made for the Layer Cake Quilt Along here. Konda's Quilt Along is a lot of fun, you should check out all the blocks! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the winner! What a fun prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! My block is in the group and my fingers are crossed...well except when I need them to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, How lucky I am, Super to have won the draw on block 8 :)))
    Glad to have joined Moose on the Porch great Layer-Cake-Stitch-Along.
    What a big package soon to arrive. Lovely,now something nice to be looking forward to. Will be listening to the postman`s knock every day!!
    It all will be posted on my blog together with your block no 9,which I about to cut.
    Thanking you in advance,Jovita:-)
    Happy,Happy, I am........

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...