Friday, September 10, 2010

Big huge, happy sigh!

My class schedule for September - December is finally, finally finished.  Many many thanks to go friends who helped with the translation.

Apologies to those of you who can't read Nederlands - but this is such an achievement I had to share it. My new goal is to start NOW on the January - June schedule and include color pics of the projects ... but first I'm off to play with my dog, do some laundry and maybe a cartwheel or two.

xox Jovita

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Dank u for uw vorstel, Jovita!
    I zal misschien eerst met de Piece O' Cake DVD proberen en als het niet gaat, zal ik natuurlijk een afsprak maken met u:)
    Jammer dat ik niet vrij ben de 15/10 en de 2/11 (cfr uw tijdschema) anders was ik toch gekomen!
    Ik woon in de buurt van Leuven en werk in Brussel.
    Groetjes
    Sorry for mijn "franstalige" Nederlands;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was just waisting some time (that never happens!) and took a moment and saw this. Verty nice work putting that together! Kudos to you. It looks awesome. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...