Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy – Sewing Samples for you!


 
Color me Guilty!  I haven’t been updating my blog or pics of my design wall.   
I’ve been sewing and prepping non-stop for my next trip to the States.  Here are a few pics to wet your appetite.
Both simple patterns, but very red – these two quilts really caught my eye!  Hmmmm, maybe ideas for quick but eye-catching quilts to use up some of my stash . . . ?



These blocks are from our new block of the month.  It’s just $60 for the whole kit using solid cottons.  
There’s more and my suitcase is getting full – I can hardly wait to see you all!  See you in September!
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...