Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Updating Goals

I am determined that 2008 will be a year of accomplishment.  There’s so much inspiration out there, so much energy - now just to capture it.  Use it as fuel and burn on!My day, the first “working” day of this new year, started with a tidy.  Not deep, but enough that I can could sweep my half of the studio, clear off my sewing area.
A new day - another year!  I always have a to do list going.  Usually I loose it, make a new one, find it and loose the other.  But lately, I’ve taken to keeping one binder on my desk and each week I re-write my to do list.  Check things off, re-prioritize, make notes of progress.
I also cleaned off my design way and hung projects I need and want to work on.  Plus a few things just for inspiration.  It felt good, really good. 


This year’s goals?
• Rest More
• Spend time with Friends
• Update blog often
• Sew every day!
• Keep on Task


I wish you the most wonderful start to 2008.
May this year find you creative, productive and expressive!

Jovita
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...